TRACK: 4/21 Sr High Track meet @Nashville & 4/23 Jr High District track meet
Thursday, May 14 - Spring Band Concert in our Auditorium - 6 pm - 7 pm
- Monday, May 18 - Band Instrument Drive (for current and future band members) - HS Band Hall - 3:30 pm - 6 pm.
• Friday, May 1 - Spring Band Trip to Magic Springs (All day)
Choir Concert - April 30, 2015 - 6:30 p.m. in the MS auditorium.
ATTENTION SENIORS! - IMPORTANT DATES!
- February 24 - Herff Jones order will be delivered; balance due; Credit Cards or cash only; Who's Who will be voted on at that time.
- March 20 - Final payment for Personal Ads for Yearbook due.
- April 30 - Six pictures for Senior Video due to Ms. Wicker.
- May 1 - (12) hours of Service Learning must be completed.
- May 15 - Baccalaureate practice 1:30 in the gym.
- May 18-20 - Senior semester exams.
- May 20 - Al fines due.
- CPR 8:00-12:00; 12:30-4 in Mrs. Page's room.
- May 26 - Graduation practice 10:00 a.m. at Trinity Baptist Church.
- TBA - Parent-sponsored Senior Luncheon TBA
- Graduation 7:00 p.m. at Trinity Baptist Church. Graduates must be there by 6:00 p.m.
Middle School Talent Show
Sign-ups for the 7th Annual MS Talent Show starts next week on April 7th. Talent show is set for Thursday, April 23rd at 6:00 p.m.
Service Learning Opportunity for Seniors
If you need service learning hours, the new community library housed in the Scoggins House across the street need help getting books on the shelves. Flexible hours are available. See Officer Peterson for details. All service learning hours are due May 1st.
Dress Code - shorts
- Reminder- when the weather warms up, remember to follow the handbook for dress code. Short shorts are not allowed.
Make up Days for Snow Days for Students - May 1st, June 1st, June 2nd
• If you would like to take Drivers Ed this summer, there is a signup sheet in the HS office. It will be the month of June. The cost is $100.00. Sharon Oliver is the instructor.
2015 Fouke Baseball Schedule
|3/2||Nashville 5:00 - 7:00 - CANCELLED - Rescheduled for April 7||Home||3/30||Cossatot River||SAU*||6:00||V Only|
|3/3||McCleod 4;30 (V)
NO BASEBALL GAME TODAY
|3/5||Genoa/Fouke Tourn (V) CANCELLED||Home||4/13||Centerpoint||HSU*||4:00||V Only|
|3/6||Genoa/Fouke Tourn (V) CANCELLED||Home||4/17||Cossatot River||Away||4:00||V.JV|
|3/7||Genoa/Fouke Tourn (V) BASEBALL GAMES AT FOUKE HAVE BEEN CANCELLED THIS WEEKEND!||Home||4/20||Prescott||Away||4:00 DH||V Only|
|3/9||Ashdown 4;30 (V/JV) CANCELLED FOR TODAY! - RESCHEDULED FOR 3/24 @ ASHDOWN - DOUBLEHEADER||Home||4/27||Genoa||Away||5:00||JV,V|
|3/10||Ark. High 4:00 (JV Only)||Home||5/1||Centerpoint||Away||4;30||V,JV|
|3/12||Gilmer 5:00 (Vonly)||Away|
|Lafayette County 4;30 (V)
Foreman 1:00 (JV/V)
($) Senior Night
*Southern Ark. Univ.
*Henderson St. Univ.
|3/17||Liberty Eylau 6:00 (V)||Away|
|3/20||Elysian Fields 6:00 (V)||Home|
|3/21||Ark. High 12:00 (V) DH||Away|
|3/24||Ashdown 4:00 (V) - (Doubleheader)||Away|
Genoa/Fouke Tournament 2015
Fouke v. Paul Pewitt
|Fri.||Maud v. England||
Fouke V. England
Fouke v. Maud
|Sat.||Fouke v. Murfreesboro||
2015 Varsity Softball Schedule
|3/7||Lady Panthers vs. Bradley@Trinity+||2:00|
New Boston Invitational-
Hooks vs. Fouke - City Field
New Boston vs. Fouke - HS Field
Queen City vs. Fouke - City Field
Atlanta vs. Fouke - HS Field
Pleasant Grove vs. Fouke - HS Field
Pittsburg vs. Fouke - City Field
Dates and times have been changed due to inclement weather. Contact Coach Powell for changes. Thursday's games have been CANCELLED!
|3/19-3/21||Debra McMaster's Tourn.||TBA|
|* - Conference game||$ - Senior Night|
|+ - JV Game|
- High School will have a “FOR” meeting every Friday at lunch in the auditorium.
- Students are expected to follow all school policies including AND regarding PDA at all school functions including sporting events. Students that do not follow the rules will be punished according to the handbook.
- Coat Drive ALL winter, 1 coat equals 2hrs, hoodie or jacket equals 1hr. Mrs. Tweedy’s room
HS LIBRARY CATALOG NOW ONLINE!
You can now search our HS Library's collection online by clicking on the link: HS LIBRARY CARD CATALOG ONLINE found on the HS LIBRARY page. Click Departments>Library>HS LIBRARY and scroll down to the link.
BETA Club Dues
- BETA dues can now be paid, new members 15$, returning members 10$. See Mrs. Tweedy